First United Financial institution is a superb possibility for Oklahoma- and Texas-based companies in search of a banking resolution. It presents three separate checking accounts:
- A fundamental account for sole proprietors, nonprofits, and small companies with decrease transaction volumes.
- An ordinary account for the typical small enterprise.
- A industrial account for companies with larger money administration wants.
Moreover that, the financial institution additionally has a big selection of lending merchandise that may allow you to finance something, be it for agriculture, actual property, or gear. Moreover, it offers safety for companies by way of insurance coverage options.
How First United Financial institution Stacks Up With Its Rivals
When First United Financial institution Is a Good Match
- You make fewer than 300 transactions per thirty days: First United Financial institution’s lowest-tier checking account, United Enterprise Free, presents as much as 300 fee-free transactions per thirty days. This explicit account costs no month-to-month charges.
- You need scalable enterprise checking merchandise: First United Financial institution presents three enterprise checking merchandise. Its lowest tier costs low charges however units decrease transaction limits. Rising companies can improve to First United Financial institution’s higher-tier accounts to realize entry to extra options and better transaction limits.
- You need entry to a variety of lending merchandise: The lending merchandise First United Financial institution presents embody Small Enterprise Administration (SBA) lending, agricultural loans, builder finance loans, and industrial loans.
- You want enterprise insurance coverage safety: First United Financial institution presents a collection of insurance coverage options similar to industrial insurance coverage, life insurance coverage, and worker advantages.
When First United Financial institution Is Not a Good Match
- You use exterior of Oklahoma or Texas: First United Financial institution’s 80 branches are all situated in Texas and Oklahoma. Companies in search of in-person banking from a supplier with nationwide attain ought to select Chase, which has about 4,700 branches throughout 48 states. Study extra about its enterprise checking merchandise from our Chase Enterprise Full Banking evaluation.
- You make greater than 450 transactions per thirty days: First United Financial institution’s middle-tier checking account, United Enterprise, costs a 45-cent charge per transaction after an account exceeds the 450 transaction restrict for debits, credit, and deposited gadgets per thirty days. Most digital-only banking options provide limitless fee-free transactions. First Web Financial institution is an effective possibility because it additionally offers a full vary of banking providers. Learn our First Web Financial institution Enterprise Checking evaluation for extra data.
- You wish to earn curiosity on checking deposits: None of First United Financial institution’s checking accounts earn curiosity. In our record of the most effective small enterprise checking accounts, our selection for the most effective interest-earning checking account is Bluevine, which presents certified accounts an APY of two.0% for balances as much as $100,000. Discover out if it matches your small business wants by studying our in-depth Bluevine Enterprise Checking evaluation.
- You make frequent worldwide wire transfers: First United Financial institution costs a steep $65 charge for worldwide wire transfers. Underneath the banking resolution Mercury, each home and worldwide wire transfers are free. Take a look at how Mercury’s free checking account can profit your small business by way of our Mercury Enterprise Checking evaluation.
In case your small enterprise meets a number of of those situations, take a look at our information to the most effective small enterprise banks for extra suggestions.
First United Financial institution Enterprise Checking Overview
First United Financial institution Enterprise Checking Necessities
The First United Financial institution enterprise checking account software kind will ask for the next items of figuring out data:
- Most well-liked financial institution location
- First title
- Final title
- Tackle, together with metropolis, state, and ZIP code
- Main cellphone quantity
- Electronic mail tackle
- Enterprise title
Upon submission, it might request particular enterprise paperwork. Our information to opening a enterprise checking account comes with a guidelines that may allow you to decide which paperwork banking establishments sometimes require.
First United Financial institution Enterprise Checking Options
First United Financial institution presents scalable checking accounts, digital banking, and a free Visa debit card.
Scalable Checking Accounts
Its enterprise checking accounts scale in response to your small business’s wants and measurement, however First United Financial institution’s checking charges differ relying on the kind of account you select. Its fundamental account, United Enterprise Free, and commonplace account, United Enterprise, cost decrease charges and are focused at smaller companies with extra fundamental wants.
It additionally has an account referred to as United Industrial, which is designed for bigger companies or companies with advanced money administration wants. What units United Industrial other than the primary two tiers is that it earns credit score on a share of collected balances. Credit earned can be utilized to offset transaction costs.
First United Financial institution presents two digital banking choices: on-line banking on internet browsers and cellular banking by way of the First United Financial institution app, which is offered on iOS and Android. By way of digital banking, clients could make cellular deposits, pay payments, switch funds, create budgets, and examine e-statements on the go.
First United Financial institution’s cellular banking app scored 4.5 out of 5 score on each App Retailer and Google Play. Customers prefer it for the benefit of navigation, reliability, and frequent addition of recent options. Nevertheless, some clients mentioned that the app is glitchy, the info show isn’t real-time, and the net invoice pay performance wants enchancment.
Free Visa Debit Card
All enterprise checking accounts opened at First United Financial institution include a free Visa debit card. First United Financial institution has a program referred to as Instantaneous Problem Debit Card, which prints First United debit playing cards instantly upon account opening; this reduces the time it takes for debit playing cards to reach within the mail.
Different Banking Merchandise
First United Financial institution presents three interest-earning merchandise: a fundamental enterprise financial savings account referred to as Enterprise Financial savings, a cash market account referred to as United Enterprise Cash Market Gold, and a checking account referred to as United Enterprise Curiosity Checking. Enterprise Financial savings requires a gap deposit of $100 and costs no month-to-month charges, whereas United Enterprise Cash Market Gold and United Enterprise Curiosity Checking each require opening deposits of $1,000 and cost month-to-month charges of $9.95.
First United Financial institution presents SBA lending, agriculture loans, builder finance loans, and industrial loans.
- SBA lending: First United Financial institution’s two SBA lending choices embody the SBA 7(A) program and the SBA 504 program. As a result of First United Financial institution is a Most well-liked SBA Lender, it’s in a position to provide versatile phrases, aggressive charges, and sooner approval occasions. Learn our information on the different sorts, charges and necessities of SBA loans for extra data.
- Agriculture loans: First United Financial institution presents crop and livestock loans, gear loans, working loans, actual property loans, and farm and ranch insurance coverage.
- Builder finance loans: The First United Financial institution Builder Finance Group offers financing for interim building, completed developed tons, land acquisition and growth, and entitled uncooked land.
- Industrial loans: First United Financial institution’s industrial loans embody industrial actual property (CRE) loans and building loans, gear financing, and contours of credit score. Take a look at our information on the forms of industrial actual property loans to be taught extra about how every works.
Insurance coverage Merchandise
First United Household of Insurance coverage Options contains industrial insurance coverage, life insurance coverage, and worker advantages.
- Industrial insurance coverage: A few of First United Financial institution’s coverages embody bonding, industrial car, industrial property (together with Builders Threat), gear, common legal responsibility, administration legal responsibility (crime and cybercrime), and surety bonding.
- Life insurance coverage: Among the many First United insurance coverage merchandise designed for companies and households are Time period Life, Common Life, and Entire Life.
- Worker advantages: The First United group presents group medical, dental, and imaginative and prescient, group life and unintended demise and dismemberment (ADD), short- and long-term incapacity, voluntary payroll deduction advantages, well being financial savings accounts, and versatile spending accounts for workers.
First United Financial institution Consumer Evaluations
First United Financial institution has a 3.5 out of 5 score on each WalletHub and DepositAccounts. There are just a few critiques, and none targeted on the enterprise checking product. Nevertheless, purchasers talked about that that they had a constructive department expertise and that the personnel are responsive and may tailor options for you.
Nevertheless, a number of mentioned that they’re dissatisfied with customer support. They defined that it takes a number of follow-up calls to get the proper data, some important particulars are neglected, and there’s no after-hours customer support. Others commented that the financial institution’s charges to be steep.
First United Financial institution is a superb supplier for companies working in Oklahoma and Texas. If you happen to make fewer than 300 transactions per thirty days, First United Financial institution’s lowest-tier account, United Enterprise Free, would possibly be capable to meet your wants at an reasonably priced price. Nevertheless, its middle-tier account, United Enterprise, costs a $9.95 charge that may be pricey to waive. Bigger companies ought to as an alternative select United Industrial, which earns credit score on a share of balances that will help you save on transaction costs.